We want you to have the best tactical training system money can buy.
That’s why we developed TTS Leasing, an alternative payment method that allows departments to fund the purchase of a training system and related costs over a period of 3 to 10 years.
Many departments view tactical training as a vital component of their training program and consider Tactical Training Systems’ steel training facilities essential equipment. However, with property taxes stretched to the limit and capital budgets planned years in advance, it’s often difficult to find the dollars for this essential piece of training equipment.
A viable solution is TTS Leasing. TTS Leasing is a cost-effective financing alternative to single-payment budgeting and purchases by spreading the cost of a TTS steel training system over a number of years. This flexible financing program puts tactical training within reach of almost any department.
TTS Leasing provides:
- financing of amounts from $50,000 to $3,000,000
- leasing periods from three (3) to ten (10) years
- financing for Tactical Training Systems’ training facilities and related costs including land, permits, architectural fees, excavation, foundation work, erection, and mechanical systems
- flexible payment structure including monthly, quarterly, semiannual, and annual payment options
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is TTS Leasing available on all Tactical Training System facilities?
Yes, leases are available for all TTS products from single story to multi-story models.
- Over how many years can payments be spread?
Leases are available for time periods of three (3) to ten (10) years. In special cases, 15 year terms may be available.
- How frequently can payments be made?
Payments may be structured on a monthly, quarterly, semiannual, or annual basis.
- Can the lease be paid off early?
Yes, special arrangements may be made to fit unexpected changes in needs.
- How long does it take to make a decision on a lease application?
Decisions are usually made within five (5) business days.
- After approval, how long does it take to get the purchase funded?
Funds are available for purchase usually within two days from receipt of the signed lease contract.
How to Apply
Applying for TTS Leasing is quick and easy. Simply request a lease application here and be prepared to return it to Tactical Training Systems along with:
- a copy of the last three years’ audited financial statements
- a copy of your most recent budget
Once credit is approved, leasing documents will be forwarded for your authorization. Funds for the purchase are available shortly after return of the authorized lease documents.
TTS Leasing can put tactical training within reach. For more information on this program, click here.