Tactical Training Systems is committed to offering law enforcement agencies and military units the best in tactical training. Our systems are as tough as the training they accommodate. Every Tactical Training Systems model is built to withstand the most challenging exercises. Our training systems feature:
1. Flat Decking Systems - our walls and decks are flat and smooth for safer rappelling and searching. Although our in-house manufactured wall system may resemble common house siding, it is actually made from galvanized steel that is more than twice as thick as commercially-available wall panels.
2. Structural Steel Framing - provides unlimited design flexibility and strength, capable of obtaining any heights, widths, and spans. This allows us to offer the ultimate training structure as well as the smallest practical structure efficiently.
3. All Galvanized Materials - siding, trim, doors, floor decks, and shutters resist rust for less maintenance and longer life.
4. Two Coats of Paint - siding is painted inside and out.
5. Roof and Floor Decks Rated 100# Live Load - our roof deck can be manufactured as either a flat or pitched roof at virtually any angle and still provide the durability and loading characteristics needed to withstand training activities.
6. Welded Stairs - our stairway assembly is welded together.
7. Beveled Roof and Window Trim - easy entry won't cut or damage rappelling ropes.
8. 42" High Windowsills - prevents accidental falls.
9. Bar Grate - on stairs and platforms for sure footing.
10. Custom Features - elevator shafts, forcible entry doors, helicopter props, movable partitions, cantilevered balconies, open stories, corner balconies, etc. can be easily added to enhance training scenarios.
11. Designed Specifically for Tactical Training - all Tactical Training Systems'
towers are designed, fabricated, and tested for safe training exercises.